Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:06 AM, CST
We are ready to leave but as with all hospitals the paper work takes a while. Mark has had excellent care! His heart rate and blood pressure are good and he is feeling great!
As his neutropenia began today I am praying that great feeling will continue. He is wearing his mask and I am cleaning everything he might touch. I am in love with Cavi wipes - found out I can get them on Amazon - now I can sanitize everything!

We marvel at how these health care professionals are able to keep going on this rigors pace. My hat is off to them! His day nurse and night nurse had very opossing ideas on nursing and we thought it might come to fisticuffs before the day nurse left. It was entertaining - could have been on Grey's Anatomy!

Thank you all for your concern and prayers. We know it is in
God's hands and it is in him we trust.
Much love, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment