Tuesday, March 16, 2010 7:30 AM, CDT
LAST injection of chemo for this round! Yea! But Mark is feeling a bit crummy. Hopefully this won't last long. All of his labs looked good yesterday and his white count dropped back down to 1, so he is again neutropenic.
The weather has been great which is a wonderful blessing. The poor windshield guy is to return this morning - I feel like we have worried him to death, but he is always nice. He ordered new trim - he thinks that will fix the problem. He has no idea that the roof trim is sticking up where they had not reattached it - I told him but I don't think he quite understood.

We have upstairs neighbors. A patient we know moved in, but I didn't know who it was until we were at the clinic yesterday and he was telling me about this great place he had rented. We both thought it was funny that we were neighbors and hadn't seen each other! We just "hear" each other.

May the Good Lord continue to bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment