Friday, October 16, 2009 5:21 PM, CDT
MIC unit -Day2 Mrs. Hall is still in charge - she was recharged today and is in fine form! Plump, pink Mark is sleeping again.

His sodium was better today, so they told him to just keep eating more salt and no water again for 24 hours. We spent about four hours at the clinic this afternoon. The hospital has a cvl program where they teach people like me to care for a central line. It is very scary and I am not excited about it, but will do whatever it takes to get Mark well! I pray God will give me the sanity and security to handle the cvl.

We took a short walk this morning - they encourage him to keep up the walking - but it was too cold and windy to stay out for very long. I know he is tired of me constantly trying to get him up and going- but he is being a trooper.

Tomorrow should be the same as today (we pray) and on Sunday we can give Mrs. Hall back to those that keep her ready for the next one that needs her.

Mama got a great report today. Thank goodness! Katie took her to see Dr. Goodson in Huntsville and she was given the green light. I am so proud of her - You GO Mama!!!Thanks to Katie for taking such good care of Mama and to Jamie for loving Belle today!!

We love you all and really enjoy hearing from each of you.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment