Monday, October 19, 2009 8:08 PM, CDT

Hi Everyone,

Well finally got Mrs. Hall happy with my table reps and she dismissed me from the class. So I am without Mrs. Hall and on my own and off the chemo. Now we will take stem cell growth shots twice a day for about 10-12 days til ready for the harvest.

We are doing fine, walked about 1.5 miles today in the beautiful sunshine. Really nice. All my labs are in great shape so we are doing really fine. Karen cooked peas and cornbread tonight um um good!!

Will keep you posted on any developments.

Again thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

 

 

SIDE NOTES AND VICIOUS RUMORS

  • Florida WILL get beat before the season is over
  • Notre Dame will still be in contention for the championship no matter what their record as well as USC … funny how that works….kind of like politics
  • Angels finally beat the Yanks!
  • When you’ve done all you can do ..then take it to the Lord. He will see you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment