Wednesday, February 3, 2010 9:21 AM, CST
We were released from OZ at 4:30 PM yesterday. Karen and I ate at a resturant to celebrate. Got home and ate a half gallon of ice cream with dessert ... to celebrate.

Since I had my CVL line pulled yesterday ..cannot pick up, bend over and do any sudden moves..so Karen is running around packing and I am doing Fred Sanford imitations in the middle of the room.

It is truly a miracle that one day you are in the dirt and the next you are being released to go home. God is a great god.

The DOC said everything is progressing well, all counts look good.
So we now go home for a month and play with screaming grandkids!

Tom and Debbie went home yesterday ..I know they are thrilled!!

Thank all for your prayers and thoughts.

Years ago I made a living (meager) selling on the road. I would leave on Sunday afternoon and return on Friday. As aways the kids would run to the car and hug me before I could get out. On one of my returns I hugged Matt and said " Matt I believe you have grown a foot since I left". He looked down at his feet and said "but Daddy I got 2 feet".

Well Karen is telling me to move again so

Cheers from Little Rock.

Mark and Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment